If you are interested in, please send your CV with photo to email@example.com
Location: Bucheon near Incheon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucheon Gender: male or female Starting date:end Nov.2020 Type of Students :Kinder,elementary, middle Nationality :US,CA,UK, Working days a week : Mon~Friday ,, Full time Payment : 2.4~2.6 mil won Completion bonus :, Operating hours : 9am~640pm(Mon/Wed/Fr), 9am~730pm(Tues/Thur) Single house provided, Current foreign teacher :12 Current Korean teacher:20 Teacher`s Vacation:10 day Health Insurance : 50%, Pension:50%Does the school pay monthly contributions into a Pension Plan? : Yes Are you a licensed recruiter? : Yes
Hi! I am a 29 y/o Filipina looking for Korean citizens (all ages, gender, etc) to teach English. This way, I could learn your language and your culture too. I am also into snail mail & sending care packages so if you're into it, don't hesitate to contact me! <3
Light ring: 5000 won
Camera Stand: 5000 won
Ikea Foldable Chair: 5000 won each take the 3 chairs for 10.000 won
Ikea baby Chair: 5000 won
Nutribaby mixer : 5000 won
If interested please text 010-4614-6457
Thanks and have a good day!
- South Korea reports 110 new coronavirus cases, half in Busan hospital Honolulu Star-Advertiser
- Outbreak in Busan drives up daily new COVID-19 cases Korea Times
- Busan cluster prompts checks at old-age institutions Korea JoongAng Daily
- View Full Coverage on Google News
We're up to lesson 53 in our series! It's time we learn a little bit more about the verb 있다, as well as how we can use the verb 가지다 to say that we "have" something.
Remember that these videos go in order, so start from the first episode if this is your first time seeing one of these videos. There will be a total of 100 episodes in this series.
Head teacher position is available for a native teacher who can start from middle or end of November or 1st of December (*Starting date can be negotiated).
- Location: Haeundae, Busan
<<< Head Teacher Position >>>
- Students: Kinder to Middle
- Hours: 12:00 ~ 8:00 p.m. or 1:00 ~ 9:00 p.m. / Mon to Fri
- Pay: 2.4 million won per month
1. 3 months of probationary period
2. Benefits (e.g., sevearance, insurance, 10 days of paid vacation per year ... etc) included
3. Housing Allowance of 300,000 won per month will be provided
4. Expected to be able to
- use Microsoft Office and other related programs
- organize and create lesson plans and supplementary teaching materials
- lead and teach other teachers
, and other essential skills/duties required for carrying on the head teacher's position
5. Head Teacher's Yearly Bonus at the end of every 12 months working
To APPLY: Please send your resume with a photo and reference letter(s) from the previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org
*reference check up will be made from the academy
ONLY Teachers from USA, Canada, UK, Austalia and New Zealand can APPLY
*****Does the school pay monthly contributions into a Pension Plan? : Yes Are you a licensed recruiter? : No
New iPhone 11 for sale.
Price: 950,000 KRW
If interested please email/message me.
Sofa (500,000) Very strong, quality leather
Bed (150,000) King size, can give sheets too
Dresser (50,000) good quality (H73xW120x42)
TV (Free - We were going to sell this TV but today we went to turn on some morning Netflix and the TV wouldn't turn on. We don't know why. If you think you know how to fix come grab it.We're leaving soon so we don't want to bother figuring it out.40 Inch Screen. Lightweight.First Come Located in GWANGAN