Pusanweb - New Media Guide to life in Busan (Pusan), Korea
|Learn more about Koreabridge|
- Post in the Q&A Forums or the Classifieds
- Register here to start posting
|- Check out Blogs, Photos, Podcasts, & Videos|
- Add your own Events, Weblinks, & Listings
- Questions, suggestions, and feedback here.
Pusanweb.com republishes all of its content from Koreabridge.net (our mothership).
Please log in there to post content and see the rest of Koreabridge content.
- Two room in Suyong: one bed room + one living room + a bathroom + BALC
- Officetel: one bed room + one living room + a bathroom + storage space
- 3,000 Won Book Sale!
- If you need references for living convenience including language...
- Mattress for Sale
- Fan for sale Leaving Korea soon
- Women's Clothes, Good Quality Part 2
- Women's Clothes, Good Quality Part 1
- Software for learning Korean that actually, um, works like a champ
- Quality Luggage, several pieces, Samsonite, Travelling and can't take
Recent Blog Posts
- Korean Valentine’s Phrases You Will Love
- An Amari Christmas (or The Pablito Who Stole Christmas)
- Allston-Brighton in Boston
- Timelapse Cinemagraph Tutorial
- Fresh, wriggling seafood at Busan’s Jagalchi market
- Autumn Leaves at Seoul National University
- Hot stars at Busan Film Fest
- Fusion pastries at Paris Baguette
- Korea’s first church, Yakhyeon Catholic Church
- Café in the forest
- Busan, college position, March.2nd, teacher in Korea prefer.
- Afterschool job from March, Busan Yeonsan-dong
- Part time position near Yeonsan station(연산역),Busan(부산)
- Elementary Afterschools in Busan (35,000~/hour~ ) F-Visa Only
- Assistance at Korean restaurant as part time job in Busan
- Full Time Position- March Start in HaeUndae Marine City
- Looking for part-time teacher(M.W.F)- near Dongnae subwaystation
- A Native Teacher on Saturdays!
- Great school in Dadaepo area in Busan
- [Busan International Foreign School] Economics Tutoring