This is a Kindergarten located in Centum, Haeundae, near by subway (Centum City st.).
We are looking for 1 foreign teacher who is from America or Canada,
and have a teaching experience with Kinder kids.
Type of students ; Kinder (3-7 years old)
Working Time ; 9;20a.m - 15;20 p.m (It can be negotiated.)
Break Time ; 12;00 - 13;00 (for lunch ; We provide Korean meal, if you want)
Working Day ; 5days a week (Mon - Friday)
Payment ; 2.0 M won (per month).
Housing fee ; 0.5 M won (per month).
We provide national health insurance & pension.
After you finish one year contract, we provide a retirement allowance (one month pay)
If you are interested in our condition, please send your Resume to my email ([email protected])
Or, send your message to my phone. My phone number is 010-2574-3005.
The Last of Us: What to know about Cordyceps and what do scientists say about it? - Lifestyle Asia Kuala Lumpur
REAL Academy in Guseo-Dong is looking for a full-time native teacher for March.
(Guseo-Dong, near E-mart in Lotte Castle, not far from PNU)
We are looking for a native teacher to start in March. We offer the place you want to work - friendly, open minded, and without pressure. We can give references from our current teachers.
We offer VISA sponsorship.
We offer classes in a row rather than just desk-warming. Working hours are 2:30 to 6:30 only Monday to Friday and there is the possibility of more hours before or after work.
Trust me this school is like no other you have worked. Let’s set up an interview ASAP,
We are good and friendly people, and we hope you are too.
If interested please call Kim Misoog, 010-8533-8968Does the school pay monthly contributions into a Pension Plan? : YesIs Health Insurance in the contract? : YesDo you arrange for immigration permission to work this job? *: YesAre you a licensed recruiter? : NoRecruiter Documentation: No Recruiter Documentation Provided
Busan Ilbo Inc. is seeking a highly motivated and professional English native speaker to join our team as a foreign copy editor. In this role, you will be responsible for editing and supervising the Dynamic Busan English newspaper.
- Sujeong-dong, Dong-gu, Busan
- one year starting in March
- possible one-year extension
- Over 30 million won (health insurance & pension included)
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the office
- Tuesday and Thursday: work from home
- During designated publishing periods (approx. 10 days per month): Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the office (non-negotiable)
- Edit articles
- Proofread and check articles for accuracy in content, spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Native English speaker with Alien Registration Card or ability to work in Korea
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, humanities, or a related field, with at least one year of related experience preferred (required to sponsor an E7 visa)
- Proficiency in AP style
- Current E7 visa holders preferred (F visa holders with the above may apply, provided the schedule is acceptable)
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation & national holidays off
- Severance bonus after completion of one year contract
*Flight & housing allowances are not provided*
To apply, please submit a resume/CV and cover letter (including current visa type) to [email protected] by Feb. 12 at 11:59 p.m. Additional documents may be requested later. For more information, please contact [email protected] (not a recruiter).Is Health Insurance in the contract? : YesDo you arrange for immigration permission to work this job? *: YesAre you a licensed recruiter? : NoRecruiter Documentation: No Recruiter Documentation Provided